“Great lunch and cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dover, Massachusetts
“Great lunch and cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Have been here a few times and the food and service is consistently good. The servers are very nice and the crepes are scrumptious . They have a wonderful selection of coffees to accompany that delicious banana hazelnut or whatever type of crepe you choose.

Visited May 2014

71% Recommend
St. Louis, Missouri
“Friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Good coffee, exceptionally friendly service. It was a pleasant experience and I would love to go back for crepes. They looked delicious.

Muswellbrook, Australia
“Died and Went To Heaven Blueberry & Honey Crepe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Hungry and looking for something good for brunch my wife and I looked at quite a few places in the main st before settling on Rendezvous. Hmm we thought... odd little queuing set up serve yourself cold drinks any way we thought we would give it a go. I ordered the Blueberry and Honey Crepe and my lord what an absolute delight! The combination almost sweet and sour in a way just danced across my taste buds just a delight to eat... I said the guy (in the pic on here) who had cooked it for me that that was the best crepe I had ever eaten, which without a word of a lie it was.. simply wonderful well thought out recipe. I gave him a 9.5 out of 10, and no one ever scores a perfect ten from Roj, (well Sofitel Private island Bora Bora Tahiti did but that was different) Tried making then myself at home gave myself a 4.5 hehehe... Thanks to all the great staff at Rendezvous .. keep up the great work!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
“Gluten Free Surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We came across Rendesvou shortly after our early morning arrival in Hyannis as we were walking along Main St with our out-of-state friends. They spotted the Crepes from the big picture window and immediately begged us to go in. My immediate thought went to my child, who is gluten intolerant and my usual predicament of having to explain that "I'm sorry but they don't have any gluten free (insert food item here), but I'm sure there's something else you can have". Much to my surprise --Rendesvous offered gluten free crepes!!!! This was HUGE and immediately turned a usually disappointing situation into a positive one! All of us enjoyed our made-to-order crepes, as well as the atmosphere of Rendesvous. In addition to good amount of tables and chairs for those who choose to eat there, they also have a separate area with comfortable seating and a TV for those who want to catch up on the news. This is more than just a coffee shop and I'll definitely be back here the next time I go to Hyannis.

Visited August 2013
Naples, Florida
“Treat Yourself To The Best Crepe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

As you can see the Crepes are made to order. I have had the Blueberry and the Strawberry Crepe and they are delicious. Served with honey sauce on the side, or a Rum Sauce on the side. Great atmosphere for your morning coffee, love the Single Shoot of Expresso with some chocolate flavoring served in a beautiful little coffee cup! Energy Plus! Special place and they have a great menu!
Across from Post Office on Main St in Hyannis.

• Visited October 2013