“Just horrific” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #129 of 177 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: A casual sports and family oriented pizza restaurant...That happens to also have a full liquor license. Our prices are low and our quality is high. The motto we live by is "make the food the way you would want to eat it, pour the drinks the way you would like to drink them, and treat our guests the way you would like to be treated"
Mashpee
“Just horrific”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I went to B and B based on reviews I had seen on Yelp, which gave them an average of 4 stars. Upon arriving i was a bit surprised that two extremely intoxicated patrons at the small bar appeared to be on the verge of collapse. I seated myself as far from them as possible, as I had my young son with me and did not want him exposed to such a sight. But as the place is rather small it was impossible to get far enough away from the spectacle. Even though the place was empty I waited about ten minutes before anyone came to take our order. They seemed more interested in playing on the computer than waiting on customers. The food we ordered was grossly overcooked, and when I commented about this the response I got was a roll of the eyes. During the whole time the two drunks at the bar were getting louder and more belligerent, and finally that got so bad that we left without even finishing our meal.

Needless to say, I wouldn't ever go back.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Centerville, Massachusetts
“Diamond in the rough!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Good pub food along with some of Mama's lasagna &meatballs....great pizza and burgers, not to mention their fried desserts!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere