“Great pizza shop close to hotels” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great pizza shop close to hotels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

we stay at cape codder and decided to stay in one night and have pizza. this was right across the main highway.
we got pizza. drinks, and appetizers. prices were good, quick service, and the place was busy. we would go back next time we are at the cape.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hyannis, Massachusetts
“NO MEAT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I purchased multiple subs from this restaurant in the course of 3 months and on 2 occasions they failed to place the meat in the subs. very disturbing on one occasion a Turkey Gobbler, which when done right is excellent and the other a Roast beef Sub. I had to leave work on both occasions and return to get them to fix this. Sadly enough its pathetic I will never return they have forever lost my and my companies business we don not have time for such stupidity.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Ok Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Ordered a small pizza. It was just ok. Service was slow. They never came to ask what I wanted. However, once I ordered at the front, it was quick.

Visited October 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Lunch on Sarurday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stopped here to get some take-out food to eat at the Cape Cod Brewery Beer Garden. I got the large Italian sub and my wife got the garden salad with grilled chicken. The food was good but nothing special. There was a lot of chicken on her salad, but mostly it was lettuce. An OK place

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Washington, NY
“Quick/Inexpensive Lunch in Hyannis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

So, admittedly, none of us even had any, so I cannot say anything about the pizza here. Also, I am reviewing this restaurant for what it is (a place simply to get cheap, quick food) rather than what it isn't.

We rolled onto the Cape on Saturday at lunch-time (along with thousands of other folks, all of who's condo rentals start at the same time!). At that time, any "nice" restaurant (and even most of the not-so-nice ones) has lines out the door and an hour wait for food. After a four-hour drive, the kids were hungry and the last thing we needed was a long wait.

Really, all we were hoping for was fairly quick service and decent food. We got both.

All six sandwiches were served within 10-15 minutes. All were pretty tasty. Price was what you'd expect for a little pizza joint.

So, if you are looking to be blown away for lunch on the Cape, head to Quick's Hole in Wood's Hole or have brunch at the Keltic Kitchen. Just be prepared for looong waits. If you want a quick bite to eat at reasonable prices, Mike's fits the bill (or at least it did for us . . .)

• Visited August 2013