“Excellent little Hideaway with great food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 176 Restaurants in Hyannis
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
West Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Excellent little Hideaway with great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went there on a Tuesday night and this was my second visit. Sat outside at a great table tucked away in the corner under the trees. I had the Caprice Salad which was an unusual presentation but very good, I thought the portion was a bit small. For the entree' I had the seared scallops, (4 large), and was very tasty. I thought the vegetable that came with the entree' was a small portion and an unusual presentation. However everything taste wise was very good, plates were cold and hot where appropriate. The server and service was excellent. It's a bit expensive but worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Romantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped in here after dinner to have a drink. The restaurant itself is very quaint and beautiful. They also have outdoor seating in a secluded garden, which was lovely. The martini selection is extensive and they all sound good. After deciding on our drinks, which were fantastic, we decided to take them outside and sit in the garden. This place is perfect for a romantic night!

Visited August 2012
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“Romantic garden hideway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This restaurant has a romantic, fragrant, European-style courtyard that makes for a memorable meal under the stars. Often there is a soft jazz band playing. Make reservations well ahead of time because it books solid in the summer. Food is very good, too!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Uxbridge, Massachusetts
“Good food. Nice atmosphere, but a bit overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I had read great things about the outdoor seating/atmosphere of this place. Unfortunately when my husband and I went it was chilly and a bit rainy, so we ate inside. Inside was nice and quaint. The outdoor seating did look amazing, the garden/flowers were breathtaking! For a saturday night it was VERY slow, which made us a bit nervous. The food was very good, but we thought overpriced. I had shrimp scampi, very good and my husband had the burger, which he enjoyed, but I think it was about $13! We would go back only to experience the outdoor atmosphere and maybe just get drinks/ appetizers.

Visited September 2012
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Our party of four had four delicious dinners! Our server Peter made some great recommendations and we all enjoyed our meal. The live music was delightful and the atmosphere was superb! We will definitely return for another terrific experience at the Eclectic Cafe!

• Visited September 2012