“Ok for an infrequent Mexican diner” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Wareham, Massachusetts
“Ok for an infrequent Mexican diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have Mexican once every year or two. I had chili and refried beans. They were good but I like Uno's chili, so what do I know. We shared chicken and steak Fajitas, wife thought it was good, I didn't care for it.

London, United Kingdom
“Big portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great service, huge portions. It didn't look like I had touched my fajitas even when I was finished!

Visited October 2013
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
“A site to behold”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were looking for a place to have a drink without a lot of young people..As we were walking down Main Street we saw these three women around our age so I told my husband lets see where they go. We followed them down a courtyard with white lights strung overhead, a cigar shop with sofas outside with a large screen tv, I love an area like this...so we continued down the alley and all of a sudden I see this huge tree lit up with up lights with a bar built around it! What a nice surprise. There is an outdoor fireplace with big screen tv's as well...This is where we will have a drink..We sat at the bar and asked if they had a menu which they did. We ordered an Arugula pizza with goat cheese and tomato, amazing. We were happy. We then went and sat in front of the fire place as it was a chilly late september evening. A nice end to the evening.

Visited September 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Authentic Mexican food. Flavorful.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Liked the entire experience for a Mexican meal. Beech tree and fireplace out back were really nice. We ate indoors and service was good. Food delicious and authentic .

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Expected more”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've been hearing good things about this place so my husband and I decided to pass by our usual go to restaurant and try something new. Unfortunately, we weren't impressed. The first thing we noticed were the odd menu choices. We ordered the beef empanada appetizer which we assumed would be enough for two people but there was only one small one which was disappointing. We would have ordered something else had we known that. It was doughy and undercooked although the filling was tasty enough, but my husband commented that it tasted like sloppy joes. I ordered a frozen margarita which was large, but I don't think it had any tequila in it at all. It was also way too sweet and not enough salt on the rim. For $13 I would have expected more. I was disappointed that there weren't more authentic recipes on the menu. I was hoping to see a mole sauce but there were only red sauces for the enchiladas which both my husband and I decided to order. The enchiladas were tasty, I ordered the chicken, he ordered the steak, but they were just not what I'm used to. I was expecting more of a "pulled' chicken rather than the chunks. The tortillas were a bit dried out around the edges as well. The refried beans that came with it were good but the rice was nothing great. One of the enchiladas had spinach and one did not which was strange. The atmosphere of the restaurant itself was nice and we had a nice seat but I don't think we'll be coming back here.

• Visited September 2013