Stayed here for 3 nights in one of the kitchenette rooms. This place was not bad at all. It was clean and the kitchenette was a huge bonus. It had a decent sized refrigerator, 2 burners, microwave, pots, pans, silverware, plates, and cups. This motel was located at the end of the strip where it is a couple of blocks from shopping, restaurants, and bars of which is all within walking distance. As far as others saying that this place is old or smells bad, yes it is a little outdated but it is clean and comfortable for a motel on the Cape. This is not the Hilton but it is reasonably priced and it is a great bang for your buck. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cascade is one of the few remaining family operated motels in Down Town Hyannis. We are located on the east end of Main St., one block from the train, bus, and island ferries. The Cascade offers color cable TV, air conditioning, movie rentals, WIFI and long term island ferry parking (authorized Steamship ticket agent). We offer a wide selection of accommodations for no-frills overnight stays to efficiencies and suites for vacation stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Cascade Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascade Motor Hotel Hyannis
- Cascade Hotel Hyannis
- Cascade Motel Hyannis
- Cascade Motor Lodge Hyannis, Cape Cod, MA