I visited Hyannis with my dog. Stayed in a reasonable queensize bed room. The front desk lady was very friendly and had a very well mannered dog laying under the desk she was at. The room was clean. I headed to Nantucket the next morning and they let me park my car with one day free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cascade is one of the few remaining family operated motels in Down Town Hyannis. We are located on the east end of Main St., one block from the train, bus, and island ferries. The Cascade offers color cable TV, air conditioning, movie rentals, WIFI and long term island ferry parking (authorized Steamship ticket agent). We offer a wide selection of accommodations for no-frills overnight stays to efficiencies and suites for vacation stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Cascade Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascade Motor Hotel Hyannis
- Cascade Hotel Hyannis
- Cascade Motel Hyannis
- Cascade Motor Lodge Hyannis, Cape Cod, MA