We stay here for a few nights each spring or summer. While there are more modern hotels and motels available,, this is right across the street from the ferry docks and fishing piers. If the day is nice, we can have breakfast or spend time after dinner watching the activity on the docks. This means getting an ocean view room, though. Our favorite is Room 22. It is also within walking distance of the ferry and multiple restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA