Stayed in Cape Cod for the first time. Booked 2 nights in this hotel and had a great experience. Good location, walking distance to Main street, short drive to Kalmus beach, very short walk to a few good restaurants and the ferry to Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. Very friendly staff. Rooms are no frills, but all have a patio or balcony. I stayed on the first floor, had 2 sliding glass doors (front and rear), a/c worked fine, cable tv, wifi service was a little slow, but had no real problems. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our magnificent waterfront location on the Ocean Street Docks in Hyannis is the ideal backdrop for a unforgettable Cape Cod vacation getaway for couples and families. Our courteous hospitality, relaxing atmosphere and clean accommodationns are the reasons our repeat customers continue coming back to the Hyannis Holiday Motel for the past 52 years. The Hyannis Holiday Motel, offers waterfront Cape Cod lodging that overlooks the picturesque Hyannis harbor. Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA