This hotel is good for business but I wouldn't put it as my top choice for leisure as its a bit too far from attractions and there isn't much choice for parking in these parts. Also local beaches are mostly private. Hotel was clean and comfortable, bathrooms good looking but not finished fully. Fridges are noisy and AC far too loud for use. Breakfast is not included but the ihop and panera are close by. Hotel is opposite two restaurants but we didn't eat there so I can't comment on the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA