Friendly helpfull staff on reception,we had a large corner room, clean, comfortable, great value for money. Only negatives, Wifi didnt work in the room but ok in breakfast room and nowhere to change or shower at the indoor pool and a chilly trek back to the room in your swimming stuff in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA