My family and I have stayed at the Hyannis Holiday for a few years in a row now and we look forward to staying there whenever we go to the Cape. The price is very fair, considering the location. The rooms and "amenities" are not luxurious, but are very practical, modern and most importantly, VERY CLEAN. The staff, at the office, as well as the maintenance and cleaning staff are very cordial, helpful, and "about their business". Hyannis Harbour is right there, the "downtown" is about 10 minutes walk and there are LOTS of choices (for any appetite and/or dollar amount) within walking distance...Steaks, seafood, pub food, ice cream...it's all there...it's all good. What a great place and great location. My family and I WILL stay there everytime we vacation to "the Cape" and decide to stay in Hyannis...thinking about it now, as a matter of fact...!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our waterfront motel overlooks Hyannis Harbor and is directly across from the Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard Island Ferry boats. Our guests can walk to sandy beaches, restaurants, shops, local attractions and to downtown Hyannis. We are only a short drive away to the Hyannis Whale Watch cruises, Come Explore Cape Cod's Special Treasures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hyannis Holiday Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Holiday Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Motel Cape Cod, MA