“Courtyard Hyannis, Mass” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Sugar Land, Texas
“Courtyard Hyannis, Mass”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Nice lobby, pool and bar/breakfast area. Good price in a beautiful area on cape cod. Hyannis restaurants are expensive, but good
Rooms could use updating, but overall were good and clean.
Government rate, if you qualify, is excellent.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed at the property for 7 nights during November, 2013. I loved everything about this property. I felt welcomed from the moment I checked-in until I left the parking lot to head home. My room was impeccably clean and housekeeping throughout my stay was exceptional.

Drinks in the Hotel Bistro were good and it was a relaxing place to unwind after a day of work. Food was average Bistro fare.

Be sure to check out the beautiful Courtyard. The grass was imported from down South and beautifully maintained.

This Cape Cod Marriott property I will return to for vacation time! I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Courtyard!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Avon, Connecticut, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We again selected the Courtyard Hyannis for our annual outing to the Cape and were pleased to find the hotel seems to have spruced up the rooms. The bedding, shower curtain and carpeting appeared relatively new and the room was fresh and clean. Our king room was large, spacious and quiet as it overlooked the courtyard area. Though we have stayed at this hotel previously, we only now discovered there is access from the back of the hotel to the Christmas Tree Promenade which includes a Trader Joe's, Starbucks and newly opened Cape Cod Creamery. The front desk staff was accommodating, efficient and friendly, and the housekeeping staff also took a moment to say hello. My only disappointment was in the fitness center where the equipment needs to be updated.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Middletown, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for a last minute trip to Cape Cod. We weren't looking for anything fancy just a place to sleep. We were pleasantly surprised by the beautiful rooms and great pool area. We ended up spending the evening at the pool with our children and we all enjoyed ourselves immensely. We returned to our room exhausted and had a great sleep on the comfy beds. The staff were professional and courteous. The location of this hotel is great, especially if you like to shop. We will definitely be back to visit this hotel again soon.

• Stayed May 2014
Edgartown, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Always pleased with the consistent cleanliness of the Courtyard by Marriott's that we've stayed in - and this one doesn't differ.
Our only complaint was that the people in the room next to us were so loud, they kept us up until 12:30am, and finally after a phone call to the front desk did they finally shut up.
This place is nice, and comfortable, but if you want a more quiet stay for right around the same price - go down the street to the Double Tree Inn next to the airport!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sam H, Guest Care Supervisor at Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Babsbunny9830,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis.

We appreciate your feed back, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately we did not meet your expectations during this say. If you choose to stay with us in the future please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of my staff if there is any way we might make your stay more enjoyable.

Samuel Hastings
Guest Care Supervisor
Courtyard by Marriott Cape Cod
508.775.6600
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

There is nothing fancy about this place. It's pretty much the same as Days Inn which is very close to this hotel but this one almost doubles the price.
Pros:
- free parking
- free internet, pretty good speed
- decent selection of tv channels
- refrigerator in the room was larger than usual

Cons:
- the pool is dark and you need to call the life guard to get in
- no breakfast included
- the room could have been cleaner
- no microwave in the room

We didn't find any reason why we needed to pay this much money to this hotel. Cheaper options provide the same amenities.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Sam H, Guest Care Supervisor at Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear Milkstout,

Thank you for taking time and sharing your feedback with us. Your continued feedback helps us to make a better experience for our future guests. We appologize that your experience was less than expected and I will share your comments with my entire team. I also appologize if the lifeguard requirments for the pool caused you inconvenience but it is of course for the safety of our guests. We do hope that if you are ever in the Hyannis area, you would give us another try.

Thank you again for your thoughts. I appologize that we have fallen short of your expectations and I hope to regain your trust.

Sam Hastings
Guest Care Supervisor
Watertown, CT.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Beautiful lobby, Starbucks coffee and clean rooms make this hotel comfortable. Sam at the front desk is just about the nicest guy you can find. He was very accomadating to my husband and myself when we checked in at 11pm, last night. Since the lobby was pretty amazing, I thought that the room would be the same but I have to sadly say they are just average. The rooms need to be updated but were very clean. We did stop at the Cape Codder Resort and Thank God I asked to see a room, before we checked into there, talk about OLD! I am happy that we ended up here, if I had to stay here again I probably would and you can walk to the mall and great restaurants. Price was right, service was great, location was amazing, beds were clean. I would give this a 7 out of 10.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis? Share your experiences!