“Outstanding, bring appetite, a little bit pricey” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brazilian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 176 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sea Street
Description: The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria offers an authentic Brazilian dining experience as we serve you Churrasco a Rodizio. Rodizio is Brazilian style Barbeque, offering a wide variety of different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken that are slowly cooked over natural wood to preserve all their natural juices and flavors. We also offer a full buffet of soups, fresh salads, cheeses, hot entrees and side dishes. In addition, we have a special selection of desserts all made in our kitchen from homemade recipes. We also have a full service bar with a variety of wines, beers and Brazilian drinks such as the famous Caipirinha. The Brazilian Grill Churrascaria is proud to share the traditions, culture and food of Southern Brazil. Come hungry and enjoy your dining experience here with us!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding, bring appetite, a little bit pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were four for 7:30 dinner on Saturday (off season). The Café was quite crowded but our table was ready, right at 7:30. “Buffet” included salad/soup/ pasta, vegetables, Crab and Oysters on the half shell. Also available, Chicken Francese, Rost Port dinners & other items. However, the main attraction is the all-you-can-eat meats & chicken hearts. The Chef’s come around with a different meat on a skewer, virtually non-stop. Ones that I remember included Pork loin, Rib eye, Flank steak, Pork ribs, Chicken wings, Roast Chicken, Chicken hearts, Sausages, Filet Minion, Chicken wrapped in bacon, Filet minion wrapped in bacon… It just went on and on. Every piece of meat was perfect and the Chefs were delightful. We were almost done and my brother wanted another Filet minion wrapped in bacon and a Chef hadn’t been by for a while with that particular meat. I asked my waiter ad within 2 or 3 minutes, a Chef appeared with a full skewer and gave him two good size pieces. My wife’s Cosmo was delicious and they had Stella draft; my favorite beer. The bill with buffet, meats and 4 drinks was $156, plus tip, that’s $47 each. A little bit pricey, but we’ll be back again – soon. It was that good!

Boston
“Best restaurant on the Cape! Best churrascaria in New England!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place is so good that every time I try a different restaurant in Hyannis,I always think to myself, "man I could've paid less and eaten better at the Brazilian Grill". The buffet alone is worth the price of admission with a wide selections of cured meats, salads, and sushi. The Rodisio is top quality, meats are NOT TOO SALTY, always prime cuts, the waiters never leave you waiting for more. The drinks are great too and not over priced like some of the rip offs on Main St (embargo). Shame on me if I ever eat anywhere else in Hyannis.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Well deserved #1 in Hyannis!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

On a business trip down in the Cape Cod area and saw that this place was rated #1, had to go. Absolutely worth every penny. The cold salad bar had a great selection of salads, roasted vegetables, and much much more (even sushi!). I ordered the everything option. There was 17 different meats that they were serving this night. I had 16 of the 17, even the chicken hearts. The lamb was my favorite. The different cuts of beef were all cooked perfectly and well seasoned. The waitstaff is top notch. Very attentive and courteous. I had this brazilian nut parfait. It was AWESOME!!! Great experience. Well priced for what your food options are and the quality of the waitstaff. A must stop in the Cape area.

Easton, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I came to the Brazilian Grill for lunch with our infant daughter during our off season Cape Cod vacation. Best Brazilian Rodizio I have ever tasted. Definitely recommend and would go back again!

Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Love Love Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Food and atmosphere is amazing. Concept is always satisfying. Fun for a couple or fun with several friends. Food just keeps coming.
Love going here always a great time. Just wish I didn't life an hour away.

• Visited February 2013