“A new favorite w/friendly staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 168 restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Bakery, Italian, Pasta
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“A new favorite w/friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stumbled in here one night when looking for a new place to try - we were not disappointed, but in truth, were fairly miserable b/c I think we ordered one of everything off the menu! Started with the antipasti platter - was huge! Not sure we'd order it again with just the two of us, way too much food! I had chicken artichoke pasta & my husband had the margarita pizza - both were fantastic! Couldnt leave without cappuccino & dessert - wow. Both were a perfect end to the evening! We will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

62% Recommend
Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“A Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This has become one of our regular places to dine out. Last week we went out on my wife's birthday and she enjoyed a cod and lobster special while I settled in for the Veal Saltimboca. Both were excellent. Great service by Natalia!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Not Bad but I've had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Their wine selection is excellent however they should encourage customers to buy bottles by dropping the cost a couple dollars from what it costs for 4 glasses. We bought the Sebastiani Pino which is 10 glass and 40 a bottle. Their scallops wrapped in bacon were cooked well and tasted delicious. My turkey bolognase with spinach pasta was flavorful but had 3 times the sauce that it needed. It was smothered. Overall an average evening for dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Bad Italian, tourist mess”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Did not enjoy anything about this place. Poor quality Italian, staff, service & atmosphere.
Expensive and WILL NOT return.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cape Cod
“Liked the food, service and ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

First time there, I received a gift card for Christmas and my partner and I went for lunch today...nice spot, very good service, we were greeted by the friendly host who put us in a booth. The waiter was equally attentive and friendly. We ordered appetizer size eggplant parm for me and crab cakes for her. Mine was excellent and the report on the crab cakes was the same. We then had a Mediterranean salad and an Arugula salad. We took most of it home.
Italian bread and dipping oil was provided and that was also great. We had hoped to try some gelato, but we were too full....we will be there again for another treat!

• Visited January 2013