“Sunday breakfast, my favorite comfort food.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 40 Restaurants in Hull
Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Sunday breakfast, my favorite comfort food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I don't know if it's worth the drive because we always walk there, and it's always worth the walk, because the walk includes Nantasket Beach. They are always nice to us there but we are now regulars so they know us. We usually go on Sunday mornings and there is a little bit of a wait, but as the sign says, if you are in a hurry, you've come to the wrong place. They cook everything just right so it's not fast food, but they always keep my coffee, which is pretty good, coming while we wait. I usually get two eggs over easy, but my fiance is more adventurous and has had many omelets and the corned beef hash. I've resisted the waffles but they really look good.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Not worth the drive.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Drove a long way after hearing the ads all winter long. For April, we didn't have to wait at all,however our seats did not offer a view, which we expected. The service was a bit unkind and not much conversation after waiting for more than five minutes for coffee order. The burnt toast (creme brûlée) was quite good and didn't need syrup! We wouldn't go out of our way again, but will return to Hull for other reasons.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Emerald Isle, North Carolina
“Best place hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Can't say enough about toast and how great the food is, yet I've only been here for breakfasts. Great coffee...double cappuccino and my husband had the mimosa. I had the crime brûlée French toast (if you read my reviews you know I am a crime brûlée junkie) with a side of linguist. Husband has the breakfast sandwich with sides of hash browns and sausage gravy. Outstanding! There were bakery fresh muffins that were the size of a small child, and in watching the plates come out of the kitchen, we could have easily ordered that and that and that.....you get the idea. Toast fills up quickly on weekends so its worth it to roll yourself out of bed a little earlier to get there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, AZ
“good food, fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Very good breakfast! We were told it could be crowded, and were delighted when we scored a table right away. Service was very friendly, but happened to be unacceptably slow after our order was taken. Problem in the kitchen maybe?

Visited December 2012
Hull, MA
“What a Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Have also had lunch - homemade corned beef hash. Wonderful. Highly recommend this place! Have taken family members several times. Their only complaint was the large portions.

Visited July 2012

Been to Toast? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Toast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.