“Poor night's sleep and a LONG drive to Logan!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Nantasket Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Nantasket Beach Resort to your Saves list
Nantasket Beach Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   45 Hull Shore Drive, Hull, MA 02045 (Formerly Clarion Hotel Nantasket Beach)   |
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Hull
Sacramento, California
“Poor night's sleep and a LONG drive to Logan!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

"Ugh" is what I think when I recall the not so great night spent at the Nantasket Beach Resort. I had learned about the Resort through Expedia and was impressed by the affordable rate of approx. $70, rating of 4+ stars and proximity referenced to Logan - 15 miles. Well, the 15 miles are surface streets mostly, and took 45+ minutes, the Resort parking lot wasn't convenient and it was rainy, windy and cold, AND we couldn't easily find our room. The room was okay, but only because of the fireplace and jetted tub. The worst of the "ugh" was that It ended up being too loud in the room from traffic down below on the street to actually get a good night of sleep :( Wouldn't stay here again, although the food in the restaurant was good! :)

Room Tip: Whatever you do - if you are a light sleeper - do not stay on the street side! No clue what the oth...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

434 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
york,pa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

While visiting relatives in Hull we had breakfast at the Paragon Grill located inside the Nantasket Beach Resort. Our server, Megan was prompt and friendly, prices were reasonable, food was delicious and the water view was perfect.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Medford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Conveniently located across the street from Nantasket Beach, this hotel offered some good amenities: nice workout room with 6 cardio machines and various weights; decent-sized indoor, heated pool for lap swim and a nice hot tub; on-site restaurant. The room itself was a bit cramped (king suite), but the offerings within the hotel were a good compensation. I stayed here in mid-November when the town itself seemed "closed for the season", but it was still nice.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms look out onto the Ocean - go for it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Poultney, Vermont
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Nice location, but things have changed since it was the Clarion. I was charged an $8.00 per night resort fee. When I asked what that included I was told for free parking. I was told to park on the street. So they charged me to park in public parking. I paid cash and did not get a receipt, when I asked I was told I would get it at check out, after insisting, I got it.I had to leave a credit card for "incidentals". Efor I could get my room, the money was out of my account. Our room had a firpkace which was nice but the carpet was severely worn and the room in need of an overhaul. I might had that no where on their website was there mention of. Resort fee. EwRe of hidden costs! We will not stay here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Newton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I spent three days here for a conference and had a very nice time. Each day started off with a walk on the beach followed by breakfast at Paragon (an excellent restaurant for any meal). Staff was very friendly and helpful. The one drawback? A confusing layout at times made it difficult to find your way around the hotel, but after the first day, I was able to find my way around with very little difficulty.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great location, but not directly on the beach. The pool was fantastic and the rooms big enough. We payed an extra for an ocean view room, but it was not really worth it as we did not spend time in the room that much! The service at the front desk was great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Quincy, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My fiance and I try to stay here as often as we can, whether it be spring, summer, fall or winter. The hotel staff are very friendly. To us it is a diamond it the rough. Far enough away from the stresses of home, but close enough that we could get home in an emergency. The resturant food is exceptional. We have never had a bad meal. Sometimes we will just drive up for a few drinks at the lounge, called The Paragon Grille. Everyone is so friendly and our favorite bartender's name is Martini. He will keep you laughing. Just an all over friendly, clean and nice place to stay.

Room Tip: We love the corner suites, but the rooms on the south side are just as nice.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Nantasket Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Nantasket Beach Resort

Address: 45 Hull Shore Drive, Hull, MA 02045 (Formerly Clarion Hotel Nantasket Beach)
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Hull
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Hull
Hotel Class:3 star — Nantasket Beach Resort 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Nantasket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Nantasket Beach Hotel Hull
Clarion Nantasket Beach
Clarion Hull
Clarion Hotel Hull Ma
Hull Clarion

If you own or manage Nantasket Beach Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.