“A great place to sit & relax with friends.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 48 restaurants in Hudson
Hudson, Massachusetts, United States
“A great place to sit & relax with friends.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Lovely atmosphere, friendly service and good coffee. What more do you need?
This is a terrific place to meet with friends and outdoor seating is available.

Visited July 2013

75% Recommend
Watertown, MA
“Nice coffee & baked goods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Ariba is a very clean and homey coffee shop with great decor & tasty coffee and baked goods. The sandwiches and soups are also well done. The 2 internet pcs and free wifi are added bonuses. The fireplace and lounge chairs are especially inviting on a cold winter's day.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Nice Decor But Surprisingly Bad Coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I really wish I had had more time to get one of the delicious waffle and ice cream treats from Ariba as those looked fantastic- alas, I just had time for a snack and a coffee. I liked the decor and thought it was awesome that they offer free use of two computers to their customers. The woman who waited on us was pleasant. I selected a lemon bar from their baked goodies display and it was delicious. Unfortunately, the coffee was horrible. I rarely get coffees that use syrups but the white chocolate iced latte sounded so good that I ordered it. Whoever made it used way too much syrup. It went from overly sweet to just gross and almost bitter after I shook it up in the car. I think I had five sips of it and my friend had two before we threw it away. Prices were great, and as I said, I wish I had more time to try some of their other items but I'm not sure I'd buy coffee from them again.

• Visited February 2013