We chose this hotel on short notice after deciding not to drive for 3.5 hours to arrive at a Deerfield graduation by 9:30 on Sunday morning. The ads looked great, nice photos of the pool, etc. Upon arrival, we checked in, drove around back to the designated door to access our room, went to our room, and surprise, the room was already occupied!!! When returning to our car we noticed used syringes in the parking lot, amoung other strewn garbage!! Since we had already been charged, and we were tired, we still stayed. The front desk was not sympathetic that they just gave us keys to a room that was already occupied. What if they did that to us, and someone walked in, etc. The room was dated, clean, though had an odor, the bedding was clean, though beds were not confortable. Beware, and believe all of the bad reviews of this hotel, all amenities were closed, there appeared to be ongoing construction, areas were closed, other than the check-in clerk, all others we encountered were rude. Without reading any reviews, we also thought that this hotel must be used for city housing of some type. Very creepy...don't take your family there!!! We have dubbed it the Crack Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family friendly property is located at the crossroads of Western New England at the intersection of I-91 and I-90 (Mass turnpike). We have a Friendly's restaurant on site, and are less than one mile from one of the largest malls in New England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Holyoke Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyoke Holiday Inn And Conference Center
- Holyoke Holiday Hotel Holyoke
- Holiday Inn Holyoke