We arrived in the evening with our 2 small children. The check-in was smooth, but the room was wrong... twice. We had reserved a King Executive Suite. Our first room was a king... no suite. It was also a non-smoking room that smelled of smoke from the moment we walked in. After a couple of calls to the front desk, we were moved a few rooms down the hall. The smell of smoke was gone, but it was still not a "suite". After having dinner, I went to the front desk and inquired as to why our room was not the correct type... The room type we booked was "unavailable". We were not told this upon check-in. And I had to ASK to have our rate reduced. They were going to charge us the "suite" rate for a standard king room...Not upfront w/ the truth... Not helpful... Not planning to stay there again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family friendly property is located at the crossroads of Western New England at the intersection of I-91 and I-90 (Mass turnpike). We have a Friendly's restaurant on site, and are less than one mile from one of the largest malls in New England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holyoke Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holyoke Holiday Inn And Conference Center
- Holyoke Holiday Hotel Holyoke
- Holiday Inn Holyoke