“Yucky Sauce” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Yucky Sauce”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Almost barfed from the Yucky Pizza sauce !
The place was empty, and the pizza was not that good.
Had a funny taste I did not like.
The guy in the back was scratching hit but in the kitchen, I did not see him wash his hands
afterword's..

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Holland, Massachusetts
“Best Restaurant Around!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Diane's Villa Nova is a fantastic restaurant and have an amazing atmosphere!!!! Recently they added a new addition to their menu that is to die for. I had the taco burger which was exquisite. I can honestly say that Diane's Villa Nova is the best place I have ever eaten and I would highly recommend it to anyone!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor Member
“Family Friendly, Slice of Americana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We visited Diane's in December and were warmly welcomed when we entered with our young children in tow. The place is cozy and unpretentious. The staff kindly offered to rearrange tables to accommodate our group. The menu was varied, including gluten-free beer, and yummy homemade chowder. The owner explained how much of what they serve is truly homemade, which was impressive. The food was very good, and you could see that the family owners poured their heart into making this restaurant a success. Simply to support them I would return, but also, to taste some more of the delicious home cooking. If you like a slice of real life when you travel, served with a smile, I would recommend Diane's.

“Best Place to Eat in Holland Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We are never disappointed in the food. Always Amazing! The people are so caring and welcoming, you really feel like family. Our favorite place to eat.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Comfy, warm and relaxing AND DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Imagine going into your kitchen and your favorite home-cooked comfort food appears in a few minutes.....delicious, relaxing, unpretentious--well, go to Diane's OR order take-out, delivered to your door....sigh....memories of that baked haddock-best fish I have ever eaten in my longish life--I remember few meals afterwards, but that was perfection--not to mention the "down-home" atmosphere and friendly, helpful conversations with staff/guests...give it a try....we are delighted we did--

• Visited November 2013