“Yummy flatbread pizzas? You bet!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 137 restaurants in Haverhill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
San Diego, California
“Yummy flatbread pizzas? You bet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Yummy flatbread pizza that was more than a meal!!! Loved the gorgonzola pear flabread! The artichoke also was yummy! Looked like the eggplant parm pasta that my friend had was just as delish (and oh, my, that was the lunch serving? what would the dinner size be?). Very cute place inside.

This was a spur of the moment, I want something that has "green in it" for lunch. So flatbread pizza worked! The gorgonzola pear flatbread had a mixed green salad on top and it was the perfect meal. Although I couldn't even eat half of it. For a light lunch, definitely it is worth sharing!

Now if I could just learn how to pronounce Haverhill like a local and not like a tourist from the left coast!

92% Recommend
NH
“Worst pizza in our lives!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

So sad, really thought we were going to an established pizza place with quality food. We were sadly mistaken. The worst we ever had including takeout pizza!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“Truly Terrific Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My son and I had an event to attend in Haverhill. I had read about Krueger Flatbreads in AAA magazine. We decided to order takeout and eat the pizza on the way home to the South Shore (about one hour away). All I can say is that my son asked me (after more than a few bites), "why didn't we order two?".....the pizza was excellent! We got the JG Whittier and the combination of mushrooms, caramelized onions, and sausage was outstanding! The crust was great. We even saved a slice (well, barely a slice) for my wife (a pizza snob) to sample the selection. I am certain that if life ever brings me back to Haverhill Krueger Flatbreads will be seeing me again.

• Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Different pace for pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Krueger's draw is the "flatbread" pizza. Yes, if you are looking to have pizza in a different way, this is the place to come and try that. The seating arrangement is an open concept surrounding the brick oven. The atmosphere is loud, noisy, sorta bar-like. There are some booths and tables to select from. Small bar situated near the front door. The pizza varieties are very cleverly named for all things "Haverhill". Personally, I enjoy that being from the area. I've been many times here and really can say that I have never been disappointed with anything. Prices are not anything of the extreme, food is always hot & tasty, waitstaff is always pleasant. I personally love the "house dressing" for the salads, due to the sweetness! Just the perfect mix of sweetness to compliment the salad. Many choices to pick from or just order your own combo!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Groveland, MA
“Kruegers, It's what's for dinner.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

From the beginning of the dining experience to the end, Krueger's nailed it.

The professionalism and politeness of the staff makes any customer feel welcome and at ease. The hostess, the servers, and the food staff all seemed to be enjoying their job with smiles ear to ear. Also, the interesting spin on toppings for pizza makes the experience that much more incredible.

The taste of the mussels, salad and pizza is untamed. The mussels are fresh and cooked to perfection, while the caesar salad has just the right amount of dressing and is topped with delicious croutons. Lastly, the taste of the brick oven pizza is fresh and addicting.

Krueger Flatbreads comes highly recommended and is perfect for any occasion- family, date night, friends, solo and lunch time business meetings. Definitely worth the money and the experience!