“Best Pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
bradford
“Best Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2008

We only order from Townline for our Pizza. Their Pizza is the best in the City. Having come from Gloucester where the best pizza North of the North End is ........ we tried all of the pizza places in Haverhill and Townline is by far the Best! Great salads too!

Pizza lovers in Bradford

Atkinson NH
“Price of flour dictates how thin the crust!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2008

I ordered a veggie calzone that was barely held together with 1/8 inch of over cooked crust. I called to let them know that I was not happy with my order and they would not do anything. I even offered to leave work for a replacement. All I got was sorry and no do overs. Townline used to be the best. I'd rather pay more and get quality. Bye-bye Townline!!! It was good while it lasted.
Hello Sal's!!!

TownlinePizza, owner at Townline Pizza & Roast Beef, responded to this review, June 21, 2008
This order does not ring a bell with anyone here. I will put my calzone up against any other local shop. The price of any ingredient has never effected the quality of my products. This customer did not speak to my wife or I , and were are here 98% of the time.
Greater Boston
“My favorite place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2008

Townline is by far the best in the area. Their prices are very reasonable for the amount of food they give, which is a good portion. The subs are full of cold cuts and not just a bunch of lettuce like a lot of other places. The pizza has a perfect balance of sauce, cheese, and toppings. The Calzones are delicious! The steak tips are excellent, I recommend them! Surprisingly, Townline's seafood is superb! I think the seafood is underrated and more people should try them for it, because it's really good. Whatever they are doing, they're doing it right! They have really good salads too! Everything is good at Townline... good food and good people!