By reading past reviews, I can only assume that people are reviewing two different places. We stayed at The Best Western Plus Merrimack Valley last month, and as we were travelling with a dog, made advance reservations. Now dogs and their travelling companions seem to be put in the "D" block at the back. The hallway smelled, the pillows smelled, and there was a lot of unattractive activity from what seems to be more or less permanent residents. My husband encountered what he thought was a drug deal in the parking lot when he was giving the dog her good-night walk. The security staff were kept busy cleaning up intentional messes near the back entrance. On the up side, the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Maybe there should be a warning that, if you're travelling with a pet, do NOT stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Haverhill, MA has recently been awarded the Best Western Worldwide Chairman's Award in November 2012 for its outstanding achievements in customer satisfaction and quality assurance. We offer a full hot complimentary breakfast, wireless internet throughout the building, as well as ample parking. We are situated right off of Interstate 495 Exit 49 which is very convenient for traveling throughout New England. We love having you stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Merrimack Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Merrimack Valley Hotel Haverhill
- Best Western Hotel Haverhill
- Best Western Haverhill
- Haverhill Best Western