“Great food bear and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food bear and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I Love the food,And so do most of my friends. i really think they have some of the best tasting buffalo tenders in Haverhill area. And the people were nice! The beer list is very diverse! They have some very rare international brands in bottle as well as on tap. The atmosphere is okay, not anything too special though. I would suggest checking it out

ArielLilB
“Great neighborhood pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The beer selection is crazy, always changing, and they do sampler paddles - my fave! The food is always good (although sometimes a bit greasy-spoon-ish - but hey, it's pub type fare), especially the lobster salad BLT. YUM! They also have delish steak and cheese egg rolls (used to have pulled pork eggrolls, but they took them off the menu, bummer). Prices are very reasonable, but be warned that they get busy on weekends and you will have to wait.

Visited December 2012
Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States
“Not my favorite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We live close to this restaurant and we're thrilled to see them re-open a few years ago. The burgers are good but I found them a bit greasy. Service was great. I am not a beer drinker but I understand they have a great beer selection. Overall I found the food heavy, a bit greasy and not overly satisfying. I had hoped for so much more!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I was craving for burger one day, and we decided to try this place. I have always been skeptical, but our visit proved to be quite a pleasant experience. (We came after the lunch hour rush on a Saturday.) The place is nice inside, contrary to what I had speculated based on the facade. And the burger was very good!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“great beer selection with subpar food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Before i go on to say why i did not rate this place that high let me start off with the positives. There beer selection is awesome. They have a large selection of micro brews and i fully support any restaurant that offers a choice other than coors or bud light. As for the food and im basing this on 2 visits, its not horrible but its borderline mediocre. On my most recent visit for a appitizer we got the hummus and it was ok but i could have got hummus just as good or better at the grocery store, not to mention our pita chips were stale. For entrees we both got burgers and it was ok but nothing special. All in all its not a bad place for a townie to go for cheap eats but if your looking to impress a date your going to let her down if you bring her here.

• Visited January 2013