I was only there one short night and in town for work, so I did not get to fully enjoy the exceptionally comfortable or beautiful spot. The bed was so amazing, I did not want to get up. Also, the room had the cleanest bathroom I have ever seen! Seriously, you could do surgery in there. I travel for work a lot and stay in a variety of locations and this was a spot I hope I can return to when not working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Mill is a historic building located in the town of Hatfield. Originally a grist mill, the Inn underwent an extensive conversion to a very unique B&B in 2006. We are situated on the Mill River, and our most in-demand rooms overlook the river and our own private waterfall. Our nine rooms and one extended-stay apartment are beautifully appointed with vintage art and antiques, comfortable beds with luxury linens, private baths, hardwood floors, HDTV Cable, free WiFi and personal coffee stations. We also have an elegant 60-seat banquet facility available for conferences, wedding receptions, family get-togethers and other events. We also have one fully ADA-accessible room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Mill On The Falls Bed And Breakfast
- Old Mill On The Falls Hotel Hatfield