The inn is under new ownership and everything was wonderful. We spent 2 nights at the Old Mill and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Attentive, laid back owners serving excellent breakfast both mornings. Our room was very cozy and clean and the bed was super comfortable. The river runs right next to the inn so you can relax to the sounds of the roaring waterfall from most rooms in the building. Highly recommended!!
- Also Known As:
- Old Mill On The Falls Hotel Hatfield
- Old Mill On The Falls Bed And Breakfast
- Old Mill On The Falls Hotel
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Hampshire County > Hatfield
Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Hatfield
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:3 star — The Old Mill Inn 3*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Mill is a historic building located in the town of Hatfield. Originally a grist mill, the Inn underwent an extensive conversion to a very unique B&B in 2006. We are situated on the Mill River, and our most in-demand rooms overlook the river and our own private waterfall. Our nine rooms and one extended-stay apartment are beautifully appointed with vintage art and antiques, comfortable beds with luxury linens, private baths, hardwood floors, HDTV Cable, free WiFi and personal coffee stations. We also have an elegant 60-seat banquet facility available for conferences, wedding receptions, family get-togethers and other events. We also have one fully ADA-accessible room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.