“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Bistro, Fusion
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Renowned Local Chef Christian Schultz has reinvented L'Alouette as a comfortable, elegant restaurant serving Global Cuisine with fresh local ingredients. L'Alouette features and extensive menu and offers a $27 3 course prix fixe menu from mid October until May.
Ramsey, New Jersey
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

During our July 2013 visit to Harwich, Cape Cod, Ma, we tried L'Alouette for dinner and were not disappointed. Despite the rainy night, the food and service were both excellent. The wait staff was attentive but not overbearing. We did not feel rushed at all despite the fact it was filled. My wife and I enjoyed our meal and would return on our next visit to Cape Cop.

Visited July 2013

Albany, New York
“We keep coming back because it is the best on the cape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

the food is always outstanding, the service attentive, and the wine list superb. we come here every time we are on the cape, and have never been disappointed.

“An outstanding dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have been here several times during our summer vacations. Dinner was excellent as was the service. My husband had the duck appetizer and I had the warm goat cheese salad. For entries we went with a salmon special and a swordfish special. Both were really really good but that was what we expected. (we thought about trying someplace new but realized we would be totally satisfied here and we were). We drank wines by the glass and they had a nice selection of choices. I was surprised that the dining room wasn't more crowded. They have a nice selection of choices on the menu including a good amount of seafood and while I thought it was a little pricey in my review 3 years ago, I have to say that we spent less here than at the Ocean House and prices seemed better here than Ebb Tide as well. The atmosphere is a little subdued but let's you have a conversation without trying to talk over other diners. Service is very professional, you are not rushed and you are never lacking for someone to check in on you, provide additional drinks, etc.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I came here for our first anniversary dinner, and it was a wonderful meal. We got seats by the window. The restaurant was peaceful with very nice decor. Our server made a fresh cup of sweetened iced tea for my wife at the bar since they only offered unsweetened tea. All of the food was exceptional and topped off perfectly with creme brulee. We will definitely return if we visit Cape Cod again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect food, service, and ambiance. A favorite in the area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

A great choice for a memorable evening out. Excellent food. Quiet, relaxing ambiance. Calm, unhurried service. (So hard to find!) Everything cooked to order. Three-course early dining menu is a bargain. My husband and I enjoyed the salmon and rack of lamb last night (halibut and veal dishes on our previous visit); outstanding, as were the soups, salads, and desserts. L'Alouette is at the top of my list in the area. Well worth the hour drive to get there.