This is my first review on TripAdivsor. I've always read, but never left reviews until now. Only because Winstead Inn and Beach Resort is so amazing it was worth writing about. We recently returned from our very first Cape Cod vacation with our two boys (6 & 8). The outstanding service started even before we arrived and lasted throughout. Doug spent plenty of time with me over the phone assessing our needs and helping us pick the best dates and room.
When we arrived, we were greeted by a smiling staff who parked our car because the lot was full. Our room (7) was perfect for our family. The room was very clean including the bathroom which was sporting white thick towels and spotless white tile and pedestal sink. Here are just a few of wonderful details that made the Beach Resort extra special:
- Polished wood paneling and doors
- Rich blue-colored carpets
- Welcoming stone fireplace
- Soft leather chairs
- Fresh-cut flowers
- Delicious and hearty breakfast with the "Flavor of the Day" muffins
And that's just inside. The outside look and feel was breathtaking. Words can't describe the beauty so I've attached some photos. We enjoyed a wonderful meal with a view from the front deck that you can't get from any local restaurant. Our boys loved the pool at the inland house. It was so warm and pleasant. The landscape around the pool made it feel like we were in paradise...even better than paradise.
Lastly, the guests we met were wonderful. Everyone was so relaxed and having a great time. It was like you knew everyone your entire life. We can't wait to return next year. We've officially created a new annual tradition. Thank you, Winstead Inn and Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished, yet casual and unassuming. The Winstead Inn enjoys the serenity of Harwich Center. Just 100 yards to the Cape Cod Rail Trail and only 1.5 Miles to our private beach front Beach House. Our private vehicle will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the Beach House. The Beach House enjoys its beach front location while being only a seven minute stroll to Harwich Port village. Enjoy the beach, restaurants, and shops without ever needing your car. Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Winstead Inn and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winstead Inn And Beach Hotel Harwich Port
- Winstead Inn And Beach Resort Harwich Port, MA, United States