My wife and I travel to a number of high quality resorts each year and can't believe we have missed this one - nearly in our backyard no less! (We live 90 minutes away). Fantastic resort, among the best we have experienced. Details:
- Service is RC/FS level. The reception greeting was excellent: friendly, informative, welcoming. Outstanding.
- We booked with Am Ex Fine Resorts program so we were nicely upgraded, late checkout, $100 food credit, free breakfast.
- The property is laid out across a section of buildings, each containing one to three rooms. You may need to do some walking (or you can drive I guess) to and from pool, restaurant, gym etc...It's hilly and can present a small challenge for those with physical limitations.
- Our room (#13) was huge, well designed, cozy and with incredible near panoramic views of the water. Beautiful fire-pit and seating area outside one of the two entrance doors. Bathroom large and convenient. Toilet in separate room - always a plus. Walk to parking lot was under 2 minutes.
- Service is top notch. Every wait staff person tells you the tip (18.5%) is included. They smile, greet you everywhere you go and look to meet your requests. Ratio of staff to guest is best I have seen. They're everywhere.
- Pool area is beautiful. Comfortable chairs - nice padding - well laid-out, picturesque and easy to move around. Bar is close by, as are restrooms. They have sunscreen for you and walk around constantly with lemon water for guests.
- Dinner in Twenty Eight was money! Right on the button. Food, service, presentation, quality, views, everything.
On the Cape their are lots of options but for us that just got narrowed down to one: The Wequassett.
Request a room that is along the bay and make sure you get one that has it's own outdoor firepla...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the resort. We were truly delighted to receive your review and appreciate your thoughtful comments.
We are pleased that our team provided you with an outstanding service experience and that you were able to enjoy the resort’s facilities.
Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit the resort at 508-430-3024, if I may be of any assistance to you. We look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.
Josette C. Willis
Director of Quality Assurance
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.