“needs to be cleaned” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Pembroke, Massachusetts
“needs to be cleaned”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I went here for breakfast on a sunday morning. We were able to get a table right away. The waitstaff was attentive, helpful and knowledgeable of the menu. The food was good and the prices were good. I only gave one star because it needed to be cleaned. Everything was dusty and there were cobwebs all around... Makes you wonder if anyone is bothering to clean the kitchen... It was enough to make me have no desire to go back when there are so many other breakfast places around.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Hanover, Massachusetts
“You're Missing Out!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I've only had breakfast here and its never disappointing. The belgian waffles, omelets, and combo meals are all great selections. The wait staff is always on the ball. If you eat too much and need TUMS, there is a CVS right across the street. They even have decaf tea which most restaurants these days don't have. Like I said, never disappointed. If you like an old farmhouse feel in the atmosphere, this is the place for you. :)

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Duxbury, Massachusetts
“Great little spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Food and service both are excellent. Very accommodating

Visited April 2012
Boston Area
“Decent food but a couple of gripes keep us from going frequently.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

My husband and I have been to Crossroads for breakfast a few times, as it is a cute little place and very convenient. We would probably go more often if not for two things: the service can be a bit "indifferent" at times, not downright hostile but not especially cordial either. The servers sometimes sort of make you feel like they are busy with other more important work. My second issue is that nearly everything on the breakfast menu comes with meat (bacon or sausage) whether you want it or not. They will happily leave it off the plate or sandwich if you request, but you still pay for it. Why not do what most places do - have one price with meat and one without? I am a vegetarian and resent paying for meat that I won't eat. Other than these two issues, I have no complaints with the food, as it's tasty enough. We've not eatten there after breakfast.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scituate, Massachusetts, USA
“Awesome Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

My husband and I discovered this place only recently and it's been there forever! Great Sandwiches and Wraps!! In fact, we are going today !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere