“Good meal... Decent price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Hancock
Cuisines: American
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Good meal... Decent price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

After eating her last year while on vacation, my wife was looking forward to the Pot Pie... We had it and again it was quite tasty and filling. The local beers Pumpkin Ale and Hopenator went great with meal and calamari appetizer.

Our waitress was attentive and light hearted.

We will return again before we leave... My wife wants the Pot Pie, one more time.

Visited December 2013

Cape Cod
“If I could give this a ZERO I would”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Not only was this place over-priced with food that was literally disgusting it was dirty and dingy. I can't believe that Jiminy Peak RESORT area would allow this to continue!
Good thing...Nice View and waitress was wonderful
Bad thing...everything else. My grandson and I ordered "Bucket of Bones"...and that's what it was...nothing but Bones and Fat...and LOTS AND LOTS of fat...I couldn't even cut through it!
My husband got a hamburger that was flat and hard...and my daughter got a veggie burger cooked to the same shoe-sole texture! To top it off, the filthy toiletpaper-strewn bathroom was augmented by the pair of dirty underwear thrown to the back of the toilet. DIS-GUS-TING!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
DEVON
“Pricy and Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The bar tender was very pleasant, but my meal was over cooked (there were very few people ordering dinner, so that was not a good excuse to over cook it). The atmosphere was typical bar/pub, but since it was at a ski area (although it wasn't ski season) it was pricey

Visited October 2013
“Excellent place ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great spot to grab lunch or dinner when at Jiminy Peak for the time you're there.

It's a decent drive to anything else in town, at least a half hour, so there's no reason to waste your time doing that and taking away from riding the rides.

Overall I hate the ticket policies at JP, but the place really is cool.

Visited August 2013
Weston, Connecticut
“Went there after group meal didn't meet expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were at Jiminy Peak with a group and the meals weren't always up to our expectations. One night we just couldn't find enough to eat and went to Christiansen's. This fit the bill. Service was good and friendly.

Visited July 2013