We stayed early November and the Inn was nice and quiet. Our room was on the top floor at the end of the hall. Nice for privacy, but quite a hike to the lobby. And only one elevator, so we got a nice cardio workout using the stairs. Our room looked out on the propane tanks and woods. The rooms on the other side of the hall would have a mountain view, but also face the parking lot. All the rooms are suites, which is nice. Kitchen was fully stocked with cook top, dishwasher and microwave oven. The bathroom was recently remodeled and well designed. Two sink areas with doors between them is a nice feature.
We did have a few problems, no batteries in dvd remote, dirty towels and empty tissue box, but Gary at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. One suggestion would be to add additional lighting in the parking lot. It was very dark!
We had Sunday brunch at John Harvard's. It was the usual fare, $12.99 per person.
The general store on the property is convienent, although mostly overpriced. Staff was very friendly and they have a full service post office.
We didn't have time to use the heated pool or hot tub, but they looked clean and very inviting.
The lobby was nicely decorated, with a few seating areas and a gas fireplace. The coffee station could have stayed open later, though. Closed at 6:00.
We'd probably make a return visit, but not during ski season as I can imagine it's very crowded and noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn At Jiminy Peak Hotel
- Country Inn At Jiminy Peak Hotel Hancock
- Country Hotel Hancock
- Country Resort Hancock
- Country Inn Jiminy Peak
- Country Inn Hancock
- Jiminy Peak
- Hancock Country Inn
- Jiminy Peak Hotel
- Country Inn At Jiminy Peak Berkshires, MA - Hancock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Country Inn at Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is an all-suite hotel located centrally in Berkshire County. Winter guests enjoy slopeside access, roaring fireplaces in the lobby and an outdoor heated pool, open year round. Summer guests can take advantage of its immediate proximity to Mountain Adventure, Jiminy Peak’s collection of mountain-themed rides and attractions. Guests staying at the Country Inn have easy access to John Harvard’s Restaurant and Brewery located on the 3rd floor, as well as the Country Store, just a minute’s walk from the hotel. Also nearby is Just Jiminy, a logo shop for all your souvenir needs and in the winter Mountain Sports by Potter Brothers can equip you head to toe in new gear. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Country Inn at Jiminy Peak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.