“Clean stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   237 Russell Street, Hadley, MA 01035 (Formerly Quality Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Hadley
Boston, Massachusetts
“Clean stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I needed to drive my daughter back to u-mass on Easter Sunday night and had to be on cape cod the next day. So I needed a place to stay. I used this web site reviews to pick this hotel, I arrived around 11pm and was checked in very quickly. The desk man gave me a quick summery of the hotel and I was in my room in no time. My room was very clean. In the morning I enjoyed their complimentary breakfast. I will be back again. Nice place

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for 7 nights with my family. The room was very spacious and always kept clean. We had a separate bedroom and a nice sized living with a full size pull out couch. Nice and quiet at night, I like that so I can sleep.
The morning breakfast was more than expected, all the food was fresh and very good. Much too choose from as well. Good coffee!
Housekeeping did an excellent job keeping the room clean. I mean very clean, I was impressed.
The staff were all very polite and helpful. Even printing my airline boarding passes when I couldn't access them from the Guest computer. Excellent customer service. I would stay here again and I would highly recommend it to others as well.

Room Tip: I don't think you can get a bad room. However, our room was toward the back of the hotel and I w...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Oleg T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your review and kind words. We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your weeklong stay in one of our new suites. Our staff works incredibly hard to ensure the cleanliness and helpful service that you describe and I will be sure to praise each and every one of them for their hard work. We are proud to know that you would recommend our hotel to future travelers and we look forward to seeing you and your family again the next time you are in the area.
Genuinely,
Oleg Topic
NY state
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Met all expectations - room was surprisingly spacious, beds were comfortable, room was clean, water pressure was good. Fridge and microwave in room were a welcome perk. Breakfast was decent, especially for being free. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Oleg T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am very happy to hear we met all of your expectations in so many different areas. We feel that guests should not have to forfeit quality, comfort, or cleanliness in exchange for an affordable rate. I am glad to know you would recommend us to others and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Hadley/Amherst area.
Framingham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Spending the night here now with my wife and two dogs. The rooms are adequate and then some. I was not expecting a refrigerator and a microwave. There are a ton of free HD channels and I got to watch the Bruins game. Did I mention free Wifi? Very happy except for the noisy upstairs neighbors.

Room Tip: I guess I would choose a 2nd floor room because the ceilings seem very thin and the upstairs guests...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Oleg T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
So glad to hear you were pleased with your recent visit (We hope the Bruins game turned out good as well!) We are happy to offer free Wifi, HBO, and free HD channels to our guests on in-room flat screen TVs at no extra charge. I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy these during your stay. I will be sure to look into our options regarding noise cancelation from the floor above. In the meantime, our front desk staff is always on hand should you encounter any unnecessary noise from guest rooms. We hope to see you, your wife, and your two dogs again the next time you are in the area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

The title says it. We have a kid in one of the area colleges and no visit is complete without bringing the family dog. We weren't at all impressed when we first visited a couple of years ago, but they seem to have rennovated the rooms over time and there's really nothing to complain about for the price. I tend to prefer accommodations that are at least a full star rating higher in terms of quality and amenities, but this place works for us and we are repeat customers. Now, if only some of the nicer hotels in the area welcomed pets...

• Stayed February 2013
Oleg T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being such a loyal guest. I am glad to hear your praise regarding our recent renovations. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the 5-College area.
Oleg Topic
Lincoln, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My recent stay at this hotel was satisfactory. The rooms were clean and in good condition. There was a nice hot tub and pool area, although I did not use them on this stay. There was good parking and good snow removal.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Oleg T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
I am glad to hear you enjoyed staying with us. We hope you have a chance to check out our indoor heated pool during your next visit to the Comfort Inn. Although we do not have a hot tub as you mentioned, I think it would make an excellent addition for the future.

The snow storm that hit Massachusetts this past Friday night into Saturday morning was the most severe we have seen in a quite a while. With some of our staff unable to make it out of their homes until late in the day on Saturday, it was the hotel owners you saw outside snow-blowing the parking lot and cleaning off guest cars. They join me in thanking you and all of our guests for your cooperation with parking during the storm. We wish you safety and happiness in the final few weeks of winter. Oleg Topic.
Burlington VT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

A year ago I tried the Econolodge which is rated platinum, and wanted to compare the two. The building I was in is much newer than the Econolodge, with much nicer and updated furnishings. Everything here was fresh and clean, while the Econolodge, which has old carpeting, has a much older feel. While I had a positive experience both places, I am more apt to come back here. The service was friendly, the breakfast good. I would not hesitate to return.

Room Tip: There is an older and a newer building. Choose the newer.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Oleg T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are consistently looking for ways to update our hotel and in 2008 the newest and largest wing of our property was constructed. This winter is shaping up to be another era of big changes as we are in the process of building a new fitness center, a new and more spacious lobby, and adding brand new suites to our hotel. We also recently added rooms with king sized beds as well as two queen sized beds. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!