“Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley

You added Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   401 Russell Street/I-91, I-91 Ex 19 & Rt-9, Hadley, MA 01035   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Hadley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Fairfield, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We were there for my daughters graduation weekend and there were no other hotels available. First two days we stayed at a different hotel and to switch for 3rd night ... Or should I say NIGHTMARE !
Room was so outdated. Last update had to be 1970. Sink was stained, room smelled, not even a small fridge. I was afraid to lay my head down or put my bag down. Thank goodness it was our last night there because we didn't NEED to shower.... Which we only had TWO towels for. Furniture was dirty and chipped. The tv was even from 1970!! Extremely overpriced. Oh! The "continental breakfast" was AWFUL!! Couldn't even drink the coffee!
Ho Jo's is a sub standard, disgusting hotel who obviously doesn't give a damn about its appearance or guests. On ck out day at 10:30 am the housekeeper was knocking on our door despite the DO NOT DISTURB sign posted!! Omg what a mistake!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!! PLAN MONTHS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR EVENT!! Sorry, wish I had something better to say

• Stayed May 2014
Maylin C, Front Office Manager at Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay. I am sorry that our style of hotel did not suit your needs. Cleanliness and excellent service are something we strive for and it upsets me that you feel we did not meet those expectations. I hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

Been to Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley

Address: 401 Russell Street/I-91, I-91 Ex 19 & Rt-9, Hadley, MA 01035
Location: United States > Massachusetts > Hampshire County > Hadley
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Hadley
Hotel Class:2 star — Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Express Hotel Hadley
Howard Johnson Hadley
Hadley Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.