“Great service good food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Hadley
Cuisines: American
Granby, Massachusetts
“Great service good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Jimmy our waiter was great. Very attentive and great personality. Food was brought out hot and quickly. Good food for a chain type restaurant.

Potsdam, New York
“Great meal, great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had a wonderful meal thanks to great recommendations from our waitress. Beautiful fajitas, chicken wonton tacos, steak stackers, spinach artichoke dip, everything was wonderful. They had no problem whipping up whatever we wanted, even if it wasn't on the menu! There are small dessert choices for those who want just a taste of something sweet, as well as a lovely lava cake for hungry teenagers. Even the music was pleasant, with unusual variety for background music. I would love to visit again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bowie, Maryland
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Ate here while staying at the HI Express down the street.

The food was great and reasonably priced. I ordered the boneless buffalo wing app and the blackened chicken Parmesan as the main dish. The food plus the endless Raspberry tea came to less than $20, not including the $4 tip I left my very capable waitress, Heather. (Hey - I'm a big spender...what can I say?)

Anyway - I loved that I something familiar to dine at while I was traveling on business... and will definitely be back next time I'm in the area.

Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
“Food Better in Hadley than some other locations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Not all Applebee's are alike, of the several in the geographic area to Hadley, MA, this one rates higher that others, food is more tastier, and service more friendlier. Perhaps the location of the Hadley, MA Applebee's makes it

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northern Jersey
“Food was good but service was better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were up in Hadley when a lot of other families were up there as well. Although Applebies was not our first choice that night, it turned out to be a good one. The manager was very understanding of my wife (laryngitis sapped her voice) and made sure we got a table even though it was quite busy across the entire town. We were able to have a very good meal and to talk at leisure with those whom we were visiting. Great place and great hosts!

• Visited November 2012