“Gourmet Burgers in Greenfield” 5 of 5 stars

(413) 475-3880
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Description: Welcome to the home of the new Brick Wall Bistro located at 286 Main Street, Greenfield, MA. 01301. Formerly the Brick Wall Burger, at the same location, the Bistro is not just a burger lover's paradise anymore. We have introduced a much larger and unique menu to include sandwiches, salads, appetizers (check out our very popular corn fritters with local maple syrup.), house made soups, and a whole new dinner menu along with fresh made desserts, featuring Bart's Homemade Ice Cream. We have a beer and wine license and have a full espresso bar.We still grind our meat daily for our grass fed burgers and now offer turkey and spicy salmon burgers along with a black bean burger that is vegan and gluten free. Our twice cooked french fries and sweet potato fries and spicy and regular cole slaw are still a big hit. However please come and try our new sauces and sides to include chimichurri, tropical fruit salsa, chipotle honey salsa, garlic mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, parmesan herb risotto cakes and more. Everything is made fresh on site and we do have something for everyone. Be it Vegan, Vegetarian, Lo Carb, Gluten Free or meat and Fish. "Every Six Weeks" is a program we have started to host here at the Brick Wall Bistro. Every six weeks a new artists hangs their art in our space. Within two weeks of that we host an opening for the artist and public with free passed hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar, in addition to our regular menu.Check our face book page for upcoming shows, daily specials and our trivia question of the day for a free meal!The space is available for renting to larger parties. We are a full service catering company, in business over 30 year, celebrating weddings, cocktail parties, holiday parties, birthday's, bar and baht mitzvah's, bachelor and bachelorette parties, showers, clambakes and so much more.Give us a shout and check us out at the new:Brick Wall Bistro286 Main StreetGreenfield, MA. 01301
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“Gourmet Burgers in Greenfield”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Lots of establishments have occupied this space in Greenfield over the years....but I hope the Brick Wall Burgers is here to stay! Gosh these burgers are good, but I do miss the wagu beef that they used to have. That was over the top. Still a fantastic place to eat, with really good handcut fries...both regular and sweet potato. They make their own ketchup and it is amazing good...tastes like there is a little clove in there. One of my favorite items is the spicy coleslaw. You gotta love hot things to eat this cause this is so spicy it will make your nose run. They have some great specialty burgers on the menu and you can also always build your own. I like a 7 oz beef burger medium rare with garlic aoli, portabella mushroom, and pepper jack cheese. The bread they use for the burgers is buttery and more like a briocvhe then a bun. Have eaten in the dining room and have order food to go. Take out is really quick, call and its ready in 15 minutes. But the eat in dining experience can be rather slow, so plan on being there for a relaxing meal. Good price and great quality food. I eat here at least once a month.

New Jersey
“It is really hard to find a burger joint with this quality of meat, sauces, and fries.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I think the owner has taken to heart, the lessons from his father. The owner's father is the owner of the now closed Holy Smokes BBQ!!!! Those of you who know that place, it couldn't be beat for BBQ in this quadrant of the U.S. Brick Wall still has one of the sauces from Holy Smokes on the menu (Chipolte BBQ). At Brick Wall, the ketchup is the best you can find, as they make the stuff. I'm not quite sure what's in it, but it's phenomenal. That's saying a lot from me because, I'm not one to use ketchup on everything. I tend to want to taste the burger or the fries before the sauce or covering. In the case of Brick Wall though, they are both so good, that I have to go back and forth between the two. The only burger joint that I would put close to this rating, is the Local Burger in Northampton, MA. Not as good of a burger, but pretty close. I have not had their turkey burgers here, but see my review for the People's Pint for my thought's on Turkey Burgers.

On another note.....I don't understand folks being agitated with decor.........it's a burger joint..... That said, of the burger joints I've been to, this is probably the most dressy of the bunch.

• Visited July 2012
greenfield
“lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

i absolutely love the burgers here, great portions for a great price,i would recommend to anyone. simply delicious.

• Visited May 2012
Whately, MA
“Great burgers, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The service is pretty slow when it is busy, but the burgers are the best I've ever had. The buns are wonderful though my boyfriend would point out that they get soggy (just eat them more quickly!) I don't love the fries, so I haven't ordered them since the first time I went there. I think they need to try another fry option because something about them doesn't do it for anyone in my family and we love fries. They only have a seasonal liquor license which can be annoying on days like St. Patty's day when you just want a beer with your burger. But I believe they have beer April through the fall, just not in the winter.

The beef is ground fresh everyday, but when we asked if the beef was local we were told that there is not a big enough supplier in the area. I don't know if that is true, but if its not local I would at least like the beef to be 100% grass fed. I don't know if that is true here, I think they would advertise it as such if it were.

• Visited March 2012
Shelburne Falls Massachusetts
“Ok place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

There were several different types of burgers on the menu. It is just a burger and fries kind of place.

Visited April 2012