“Best food in the Berkshires” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Westport CT
“Best food in the Berkshires”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Last minute Thanksgiving trip in 2011 when there was no snow to ski... ended up having Tday dinner here, with only a few other diners. Absolutely the best appies, and fish(fresh fresh fresh) in any restaurant I have been in in years. Not too much oil/butter, cooked to perfection, great greek favorites. Would return for sure when in the area again.

Visited January 2013

“New Year's Eve to remember !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family of six came in for New Year's Eve dinner, and it was a wonderful experiance. My husband had the leg of lamb special which was cooked perfectly, the lemon potatoes were out of this world. My daughter enjoyed the lobster with some amazing Greek fries. For dessert baklava and chocolate cake. YUM! The service was great so friendly and happy, very helpful with making our choices. Our waitress recommended a great bottle of Greek wine. It was defiantly a night to remember and we will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
new york
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We went here after skiing all day. The appetizers were excellent! Love the spicy feta!! We were a party of nine and everybody enjoyed their food! The gyros were amazing and so was the souvlaki !! The owners are always very helpful with allergies. Will go back again!

“Unique food but poor value; dishonest staff; atmosphere not special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Unique food selections but very expensive and not really worth it. Additionally I found the staff dishonest. We went with 11 people and staff added 20% tip onto bill. The menu stated that 20% would be added on parties 12 or more and 18% on parties 8-11. When I questioned this with waitress, she said she'd need to call the manager. I stated that that was not necessary, I was just asking if I had maybe read the policy wrong. Again she said she'd need to get the manager. When she came over, I stated the same thing and asked if I was correct in my recollection. Her response was "whatever" and she grabbed the bill and walked away. She then came back with a corrected bill with no tip included. I thought this was an immature response to a legitimate question - it was not the dollars but more the point. If it was an error, a simple apology would suffice. But to try and make ME feel bad or responsible fir their error or inability to follow their restaurant's tip policy is ridiculous! I don't think I'd ever go back because of the high prices and dishonestly exhibited.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Great Barrington, Massachusetts
“If you want great Greek food it's probably not here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

It's passable and there are the grilled dishes are better than average. The traditional greek menu items don't do it for me but I lived in Greece for a while and got spoiled I guess. I think they may use potato as a filler in some or all of the dips which apart from the salty taste, seem to lack any real flavor.

Visited June 2012