“What's all the fuss?” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Poughkeepsie, New York
“What's all the fuss?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2007

What's all the fuss about this place? Yes, the location is fantastic, but the food and service are totally overrated. Each person in our group of six was served mediocre food, and the waitress forgot much of the order. One of us received french toast with nothing else...no syrup, butter, nor the requested fruit. Even the coffee was sub-par. My omelet was virtually inedible. So disappointing.

A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best Breakfast Ever!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2005

Martin's Restaurant is absolutely excellent. I tried the salmon eggs benedict, and it was the best that I have ever had. The atmosphere and service was also excellent. Everyone at my table really enjoyed their meals. My next visit to the Berskshires will certainly involve another visit to Martin's. I would even make the trip just for breakfast.