“Tasty” 3 of 5 stars

Naji's
405 Stockbridge Rd, Great Barrington, MA 01230
(413) 528-5540
Improve this listing
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Manchester
“Tasty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2015

This restaurant really blossoms on a warm night as the outside seating comes alive. I chose to sit inside on a cool evening and was alone. My wait person and the owner were attentive and service was prompt, if a bit brisk. The menu is lengthy and the wine list included several interesting wines by the glass. I ordered a small Greek salad and the lamb shawarma. They also presented me with a plate of warm pita and black olives. This proved irresistable! Had I known this was coming, I would not have ordered the salad as it was very large even though it was the "small." The shawarma was very tasty and served with a large potion of rice pilaf. All in, I thought the food, service and surroundings were good and worth a return visit.

Visited May 2015

Portland, Maine, United States
“Very tasty meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2015

Two of us shared the 6-appetizer option, which came with two glasses of wine. With the delicious warm pita bread, it was a meal!

Visited May 2015
Latham, New York
“Great Middle Eastern Food!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2015

Naji's is a terrific restaurant! We ordered six appetizers instead of a meal. They were all absolutely delicious! This was our first time visiting Great Barrington, and we will make it a point to return so we can eat in this wonderful restaurant again.

• Visited April 2015
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Tasty Lebanese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2015

We were lucky to come here on the first sunny warm day of this spring and were able to eat outside. I had tabouli, very green the way I like it, stuffed grape leaves and hummus with some toasted pita. My friend had an eggplant sandwich which had pine nuts in the dressing; looked yummy. I shared her fries and they were really good, thin, crisp and nicely spiced. The best part was the dessert, a pastry made with nuts and filo dough. The owner explained the difference between the Greek and his Lebanese version; I agreed that his was less sweet and subtly spiced. A nice cup of coffee served in a glass rounded out a very pleasant midday meal.

• Visited March 2015
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2015

Great food , good prices this is one of my favorite restaurants in the berkshires. Cozy atmosphere great service excellent selection.

• Visited November 2014