“Good food but needs improvement” 4 of 5 stars

413 528-9345
Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
“Good food but needs improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice and both times I really enjoyed the food but the service needs to improve. They are clearly understaffed because just our drinks took 10 minutes to get and then it took 10 minutes just to get the check. If they improved their service this would be one of my favorite places to eat in GB.

Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Varied menu but strange policies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and enjoy the food. The menu is light, varied and and is prepared well. However, during my last visit I was surprised to learn of a new policy which I never encountered at another restaurant. I ordered a large salad with chicken. When I asked for some bread to be served I was told that there would be a charge for the bread. A previous time I was charged for a baked potato instead of french fries. I mentioned that I was not advised of the extra charge and the server just shrugged her shoulders. Buyer beware, Ask before you are served anything

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Lunch and dinner with a very very old friend!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Awesome food very friendly bartender/waitress always smiling and makes the best drinks!!! Would highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“A great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Extensively varied menu, all cooked fresh. Portion size is generous and offers great value for money. Popular with locals, the atmosphere is vibrant; a real treat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
“Broken glass in the bottom of my drink”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family and I went to this restaurant for the first time and were raving about the food, service was a little slow but we were not in a rush. As I finished my drink I got a dime size piece of glass in my mouth. We called the waiter over to tell him and all he said was - "We wont charge you for it. Sometimes that happens in the dishwasher " Not an apology, visit from the manager- nothing. Too bad because we really liked the place until we saw how unimportant customers were to them.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere