The hotel has nice views of the River and the Marina.That is all they have.The restaurant was not open for breakfast until next week and we were not told about this until we went for breakfast.We were told that they don't have enough staff for breakfast.I wonder why.The website says that the restaurant was opened in mid June and it does not say anything about not serving breakfast.In fact the room book says that it is open for breakfast year round! The sunset cruise is not free as stated in their brochure and on the website in other places.The Jacuzzi was too hot and my family and another couple had to get out before we fainted.The temp read 102 degrees, but it felt alot hotter than that.The vending machine in the hall never worked.We told the front desk who did give us our money back, but the machine was never fixed.The nexy day it still did not work.They did give us a 10% coupon for breakfast at another restaurant.This was not a fair trade for their lies.It should have been at least 50% off or a free breakfast!Clearly the mangaement is lacking experience and has not taught the staff how to respond well to complaints.The manager was not there on the day we asked for her.There was no person in charge of this hotel for our concerns and needs.The staff told us that she was off today, because she has 2 small children to care for and cannot afford daycare.I thought that this was a pretty lame excuse for not having someone in charge of the hotel.The management of this hotel was pretty terrible to say the least.To top it all off they charged our full stay before we even had our first night of their lovely services (not!!).We had already paid a deposit for the first night of our stay a week in advance and now they have charged us for 4 nights w/o notice to us.I could not take any more lies and we checked out!!Do not stay in this hotel!!They lie about everything!!!This is not a legal resort.This place will be investigated soon.Thank you for reading my review.I hope to have saved many innocent people from this horrible place!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our year-round hotel features on-the-water rooms with balconies overlooking beautiful salt water marshes. Walk from your room through our indoor skywalks to our lobby, Spa, pool, jacuzzi, and function room. Spend time relaxing at our indoor, glass enclosed year-round chlorine-free pool and jacuzzi or catch some rays on the sun deck overlooking the Annisquam River and marina. Enjoy a relaxing treatment from our Spa menu or participate in one of our Wellness Classes including Yoga, and Pilates - be sure to treat yourself, while you are here! Dine and unwind after a day of whale watching, fishing or shopping at our NEW waterside tent bar & cafe (seasonal), Mile Marker One. Enjoy your favorite drink, and watch the boats go by. All located on premise. A great place for couples, families, corporate business travel, reunions, clambakes, weddings, groups and tours, and get togethers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Ann's Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Ann`s Marina Hotel Gloucester
- Cape Ann Marinas Hotel
- Cape Ann Marinas Gloucester
- Cape Ann's Marina Resort Gloucester, MA