“Fast Food” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: amazing new restaurant in Gloucester, MA that "foodies" need to know about. Had lunch there today and I'd like to review...
Gloucester, Virginia
“Fast Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

It was attractive from the beach road, there was plenty of parking, the service was prompt and friendly, but the food was so-so and cost more than I expected.

Visited August 2013

Peabody, Massachusetts
“Don't bother w/the grilled chicken”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and his parents went here for lunch one day while we were at Good Harbor for the day.

My mother-in-law and I both got the grilled chicken salad. We got different stuff on our salads, she had carrots, I had cukes, she didn't have green peppers, I did and both of us had very over cooked or microwaved chicken, very tough.

I had gotten a sub w/the grilled chicken once before, same issues, but I thought I'd give it another try w/the salad this time.

Not sure if they have it cooked and then just re-heat it or something....

My husband got a BLT and father-in-law got a chicken-salad sandwich and they both enjoyed what they got.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Stewartstown, NH
“Great food and price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I went there for dinner and had excellent seafood outside on the deck. We were so impressed that we went back for breakfast the next morning. The staff and owner were very friendly. Would highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited July 2013
East Douglas, Massachusetts, United States
“Olivia's at Good Harbor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The restaurant changed ownership in March 2013 and has a slightly different name but they offer an awesome breakfast. There is a varied menu with at least 2 specials.They also serve lunch and dinner but we only went for breakfast. The restaurant is clean and modern with plenty of free parking. Olivia's features a large outdoor dining area for all meals..

Visited August 2013
Beverly, Massachusetts
“You've Got to be Kidding!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Decided to try Olivia's again as it is under new ownership for the second year in a row. Ordered a Scallop Platter, Shrimp Boat and side of Onion Rings. My main complaint is with the Scallop Platter which at $19.95 was a miserly plate of mostly fries (frozen, bagged), a little tub of tasteless chopped cabbage which was supposed to be cole slaw and count 'em...7 scallops. I know scallops have gotten more expensive, but seriously...7 scallops?

• Visited July 2013