This place is a find. We recommend the Daring Adventure room where we stayed. Great view, comfortable bed. The cozy bar was fun. The food was spectacular. We ordered their stuffed haddock dish and were not disappointed. Their breakfasts are also different and spectacular. I had their Bohemian breakfast which consisted of poached eggs on red cabbage with homemade sausage. Beautiful setting. They appear to cater to weddings and other affairs. Looks like they would be special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castle Manor Inn is a lovingly restored 1900 Victorian Inn, just a short distance to the Atlantic seashore and beaches and offering a relaxing view of the salt marsh and river.The inn has ten beautifully appointed rooms and suites in the main house and sixteen motor lodge units. Guests can enjoy our full service fireplaced dining room for breakfast and dinner or dine alfresco on our romantic veranda in the summer. Our deck overlooking the river is the perfect spot for weddings and functions accomodating up to 120 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Castle Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manor Hotel Gloucester
- The Manor Inn Gloucester
- The Castle Manor Inn Gloucester, MA - Cape Ann