“Good Food and Great Beer” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Smithfield, Maine
“Good Food and Great Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place has a wonderful selection of Beers from their own brewery and other specialty breweries. They even give you a chance to taste them before ordering. Happy hour is a little early at 2pm - 5pm but if you can get there the half price nachos are very good and enough for 3 or 4 people.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

getuptogetdown
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My fiancee and I love this place. It is close to home, and it has a very welcoming feeling. The drinks and food are great!

Visited January 2013
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I've been here a few times and for the most part it seems consistant. I like the onion soup and the pizzas are pretty good too. Staff could be a little more attentive and quick, instead of texting in the corner.

Visited January 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Goods friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Good place to meet with friends and colleagues. Parking across street. Food is tasty good choices for the price.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food! Long wait...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

First, let me start by saying my food was excellent. So was the food of everyone else in my party (5 people total) and we also got 3 appetizers (boneless buffalo wings, beef Wellington, and calamari). I had fish and chips- large portion, my friends had fried scAllops (looked great), surf and turf (steak a smidge overdone- but we're not at a steakhouse so I say you need to be flexible to go up or down by one), some type of burger (bacon, cheese, BBQ sauce), and a pizza (ham, bacon, onions, Gouda). All were awesome.

The cons: over an hour wait (it was a Saturday night though) and our waitress seemed a bit overwhelmed. She never served us our salads before the meal came and then asked if we wanted them after (we didn't) and she make a mistake on a dessert order. Overall, not a big deal, but a little weird because they never offered to take off anything or whatever for our salads. The salads were included with the meal but I still thought it odd. She just asked if we still wanted them once we had our meals, we said no, and she said "ok sorry" and walked away. We'll still go back there, just hoping that was a fluke.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere