“Nice Place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Hobe Sound, Florida
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

My sister and I had a wonderful dinner here Sept 18th. Our server, Jeff, provided outstanding service with a smile... and a few laughs. He was very attentive, and knowledgeable about the menu. His recommendations were spot on. Our entree's were excellent, as was the (way too huge) chocolate cake for dessert. What I especially like about this place is the sense that you can take your time...which is important for us....we like to chat. I look forward to returning next year when I'm in the area.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mendon, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went to 3 last night. The wait at 7pm on a Saturday was 25 minutes.. We were able to get a drink in the bar and finished just in time for our table to be ready. Our waiter was pleasant and attentful and the food was outstanding; Swordfish and Delmonico Steak. We finished with the Chocolate mousse and it was outstanding. Overall, a great experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Lobster Mac n cheese!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

I ordered lobster Mac n cheese for take out because I was in town for training and had a very long day. I must say it was absolutely delicious! It was hot with giant chunks of lobster. It was ready in a flash. What I saw of the dining room was very nicely decorated. I would come here again in a heartbeat!!!

“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had read a few bad reviews of this restaurant on another website, but had heard the hotel front desk clerk recommend it to some other people for their desserts so we decided to check it out. I am not sure why there would be any bad reviews for this restaurant. The atmosphere is great and the food was even better. Get there before 6:00 and appetizers are half price (not sure if that is just Mondays or every day). They also offer 1/2 size portions of their pasta dishes which I would recommend because the 1/2 size portions are huge. I chose the scallops and shrimp dish and it was delicious. Portions are quite large and shareable if you are not a big eater. I would highly recommend this place and would definitely return if I was in the Franklin area again.

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Well-prepared food, good wine selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Had dinner on a Wednesday evening, and the place was busy - seems to be popular with couples, families, and all ages. Nice wine selection, and the menu had a good range of options to please everyone from the meat eater to the vegetarian. The little corn biscuits were a nice change from the usual bread served before dinner.
The ingredients were fresh, and the food skillfully prepared; seasoning enhanced rather than overpowered the dishes.
The only detraction I could cite is that it can get pretty noisy, but the atmosphere is otherwise pleasant.

• Visited August 2012