“Excellent ice cream.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Ice Cream
Naples, Florida
“Excellent ice cream.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stopped on our way home since we heard their ice cream was wonderful! It did not disappoint. We had kiddie cones which were 2 scoops in size. That was almost more than I could manage.
A great selection of flavours and so creamy!
Hope to get there again.

• Visited July 2012

Hartford,CT
“When we are in the area, this is our go to place! Great for families!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This place makes really good flatbread pizza, super tasty and organic. The kids organic mac and cheese was really good. It is slightly pricey but everything is organic. The ice cream is awesome. The inside is like a pizza place, meaning lots of kids and/or large groups so its gonna be loud.

• Visited June 2012
NY
“stick to pizza and ice cream and you'll love it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Beautiful view of a peaceful pond, and some of the most delicious pizza you will ever eat, with choice of many organic toppings and options. We had half plain and half with eggplant, mushrooms and onions. The ice cream was also delicious. Less yummy was the caesar salad--not a true caesar salad by any stretch of the imagination, a mixed spring green salad, and a corn chowder that was extremely sweet and as thick as gravy. But we love the pizza, ice cream and the vibe. Locals love it too so be prepared to wait, especially for ice cream on weekends.

Visited July 2012
Fair Oaks, California
“Lush homemade ice cream, organic pizza and a super sweet porch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

White pistachio ice cream, lemon ginger ice cream, veggie panini, sweet wait staff, very clean restaurant lovely gardens. What a great view of Spruce Pond itself as well! Plenty of parking and right of 495. I'd go back for sure. We drove from Framingham just for this and we were not disappointed. Had to bring half the panini home, it was so large!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Franklin, MA
“Very good pizza, but not exceptional”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I ordered a pizza from their menu to-go. I previously ordered a pizza with my own selected toppings, and it was outrageously expensive. Ordering off the menu is much more economical. I found that while the pizza was very well made, toppings were rather sparse for the price. I do realize that all-organic pizzas will cost more-- I'm very willing to pay for that, as I do frequently when in VT at American Flatbread Company, but at least there, the menu pizzas are more interesting, and the toppings are always generous. Would I recommend this to others? Maybe-- only after an explanation of my experience.

• Visited March 2012