“Out of the fire...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Franklin
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Out of the fire...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My month long stay at this hotel, happened quite by accident, when I was forced out of my home after a house fire.. Susan, the GM and assistants, Hailey and Andrew couldn't have been kinder or more helpful. .They frequently let me know if I needed help of any kind, they were there to help. Anyone at the desk when I came in, never failed to welcome me "home" The large breakfast buffets each morning were filled with so many choices, both hot and cold. You didn't leave hungry when you started out your day..Working at my house all day with no heat and the temps dipping into the single digits. the indoor pool and hot tub were a welcome pleasure in the eve. Housekeeping and service emp. were all helpful and very pleasant. Rooms were spaceous, clean, comfortable and reasonable. Hotel easy to get to,about 2 blocks off a major highway, but amazingly in a woodsy quiet zone. Not one negative experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone who will listen! Thanks for everything! KAT B.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Kat,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so happy that we were able to make this difficult situation a little easier for you. We hope to host you again under better circumstances!

Susan Perrothers, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
North Uxbridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have been here for 5 weeks while our house is being built. Great hotel very clean and the staff is awesome Andrew at the front desk is always eager to help and very friendly. Franko the bartender is excellent his first priority is to make you feel at home and comfortable he also makes a mean hot chocolate for those cold MA nights !! The daily breakfast is very nice. The cleaning staff do a great job. The GM Sue is a very warm and welcoming person as well. My family had a wonderful stay here even our dog loved it !! Thank you to all the staff here for making our stay so enjoyable !!! I would recommend this hotel to everyone !!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so pleased to hear that you and your family (and your dog!) have enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your recommendation and the 5-star review!

Monaco-Ville, Monaco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I recently stayed for a second time at this property; it's a bit further from Genesis HCC Milford Center (nursing home), where I spent my days, than other hotels, but will remain my hotel of choice in the area. All the staff are personable and friendly and willing to work with clients for room choice, providing additional and welcome services like grocery-delivery, late cleaning, late check-out (the list goes one) when possible. The hotel's central air system can heat or cool the room year round (some hotels turn off a function); also, the windows can be opened. Having a guest on the sofa bed is most convenient; perhaps not the best for long stays though. Extra linens are supplied. Everything was kept super, super clean. Lovely, fine people, each and every one.

Room Tip: Top floor tip mentioned below is true; it's a bit quieter in the morning. Also, if your sleep i...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and our amenities and that we are your hotel of choice in the area. Thank you for your patronage and for providing us with feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have been a business traveler for years and have never felt @ home as I have here!! This was a 21 night stay. Susan Perrothers the GM is a great person/Manager who makes you feel like family. The entire staff is also way unbelievable. This is one of the nicest and cleanest hotels I have stayed at and will continue to stay here when I am in the Boston area!! Thank you Susan and staff for making me so welcome.

Todd,

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for the 5-star recommendation. Our goal is to make you feel at home during your stay with us and I'm happy to hear that we succeeded. I will pass your compliments along to the staff and we hope you'll visit us again. Thank you again for your feedback.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

The staff at the hotel provided an excellent experience during a recent week-long business trip.

Susan Perrothers was an excellent host at the hotel. A nor'easter hit the area during my week-long stay, and she went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable. She cleaned the 8-10 inches of snow off my rental car when the temperature was in single digits, She made sure all our needs were met and made our stay feel as much like home as possible. She's very personable, welcoming, and made my stay a memorable one.

Many of the guests stayed in the hotel for dinner the night when it was snowing heavily and the roads were dangerous. The bartender (don't know his name) was very busy trying to keep up with everyone's drink and food orders. During it all, he kept a great attitude and (like Susan did) went out of his way to make sure our needs were met and that our experience that evening was as pleasant as possible.

Overall, the hotel was clean and well maintained, and the staff was the icing on the cake :-)

Brian

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Brian,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip. I'm so happy to hear that our staff provided you with an excellent experience and that you found our hotel to be clean and well-maintained. I'll pass your compliments along to the staff; we appreciate the feedback and the 5-star recommendation to the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to hosting your next stay!

Sue Perrothers, GM
Cork, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I like the residents inn concept, its like your own private apartment in a hotel. I've stayed here a number of times. The staff are professional, rooms are perfectly clean, you get a free buffet breakfast, free parking, each self contained suite has its own kitchen living room and bedroom. Beds are comfortable, no complaints. Its a 3 star hotel but deserves 4 because it punches above its weight.

Room Tip: Upper floors away from basketball court especially of your staying the weekend and want to sleep in.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel; we appreciate the feedback. I'm happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope you'll stay with us again.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Forge Park Marriott Residence Inn for an extended period of time that continued over the holidays as part of a relocation move with a new employer. Susan Perrothers, the property manager was present each day to ensure that we were happy and comfortable. She conducted business at this hotel property more like a country "bed and breakfast", with old fashioned, person-to-person hospitality. What impressed us is that she remembered not only our names, but those of her other guests each morning while we were enjoying breakfast. Her entire staff whether working the front desk, houskeeping, the Manager's evening reception, or breakfast reception, sought likewise to make certain everything went smoothly and effeciently for guests. The hotel was in a great location to have access to numerous restaurants and retail stores. It was a complete and satisfying lodging experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Franklin, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us; I appreciate the feedback! I'm so happy to hear that you felt at home at our hotel. I'll be sure to pass your compliments on to the rest of the staff and we hope you'll come visit us again.

Susan Perrothers, GM

Been to Residence Inn Boston Franklin? Share your experiences!