“A Pleasent Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Denver, Colorado
“A Pleasent Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was here for a few days on business and was pleasantly surprised. I was fortunately enough to have a room on the club level which offers a few benefits such as a lounge offering meals.

The breakfast food was nothing special but the quality and service were good. Food in the bar was excellent as well as service.

My room was very nice for the money and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get the club level if you can.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

An outdated hotel a shoddy bathroom
non-existent service the key cards did not work
And the worst of all was the horrid breakfast that
most people could not eat
I hope Comfort Tours reconsiders and finds another hotel
closer to downtown Boston

Room Tip: too far from downtown boston
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is a "mature" hotel that prices itself as if it were a premier resort. My room on the Club Level was ordinary and not up to the standards of similar executive level accommodations at other major chain hotels. Check in was slow; on line check-in via the App was not available. The restaurant--selection and quality--were below par for the prices and type of facility. Access to the hotel and parking is difficult, on a high-traffic, one-way street while rear access involves winding through abutting parking lots to enter or leave by local surface streets. Daily wi-fi charge is steep and not competitive with other business hotels. Cannot recommend for either business or pleasure.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We look forward to your return with us in the future.
North Carolina Smoky Mountains, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is located at an exit on tge Massachusetts Turnpike, about 15 miles West of Boston. Its a full service hotel with restaurants, pool, and all the ameneties. I try for a corner room as they tend to be a little larger and have windows on two sides. Great place for conventions, weddings, Bar Mitzvah's, etc.

Room Tip: Corner room on Route 9 side
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Shelton Ct.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Front desk clerk Martin Chan was very Personable, Knowledgeable, and went out of his way to help us with local information and directions !!
Room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was a little small.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of our staff members and the great service that was provided. Thank you for you positive comments regarding our clean and comfortable rooms. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Stony Point, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

After an afternoon committee meeting and an evening board meeting for a regional trade group I retired upstairs to my double queen room. I was intrigued by the apparent collegial and vibrant nature of the lobby bar and decided to head back down for a night cap. My room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Check in was efficient and without trouble. The location of the hotel is very near the Mass Turnpike and far enough outside Boston that it is not affected in non rush hour times. The atmosphere in the bar was friendly and the food was what you would expect. I only had the kobe style (note the use of the word style) sliders. They were fine but not notable. The bar keeps were quite attentive and polite as was all the staff from the attendants in our meetings to the front desk folk. The food in the meeting was once again un-notable but not in anyway objectionable.

Now for some disappointments. The CBS channel had some kind of audio and video problem. I was trying to catch one of Letterman's last shows and the channel was unwatchable. I was watching the Ranger game 7 in the bar and also couldn't find that on my room TV when I retired in between the period 2 and 3. (They won in overtime). The next morning I awoke to some maintenance work going on in the room above. Power saw and screw gun were audible for over an hour intermittently.

This facility is huge and busy. The location is the reason. Striking distance to Boston I think is a big draw. Parking out front was free and convenient. I didn't avail myself of any amenities but there was a wide cross section of travelers. I saw lots of families with kids as well as business people. I wouldn't advise anyone against staying here. The hotel is fine and should make for a nice stay.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of our staff members and the great service that was provided. As well as your positive comments regarding your room being spacious and clean. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My stay was part of a travelling tour and first, the Pros:

- nice facade; looks like a castle
- comfortable bed. Room was cleaned daily
- most importantly, my tour director requested a mini-frig in my room due to my meal specification; hotel readily complied at no extra charge. This is a big plus in my view.

The Cons;
- in this day and age, no free WIFI in the room - only in the lobby and signal is sporadic. If you want a WIFI in your room, it is $9.99 a night.
- hotel is old; needs facelift
- Far from downtown; be aware of this
- wall is very thin; one can hear activities in the hallway and everywhere. Even with windows closed, I can hear cars outside
- service is not a typical "5-Star Sheraton brand" I have come to know. I phoned Room Service one evening to ask if they have Gluten Free French Toast as their website says so. Staff who got my call said "I do not know. Call tomorrow at 6:30 am and check. If it is available, they will deliver it." I ended up not ordering room service for breakfast.
- our tour director booked wake up call on the 1st day of tour, no one called! On the 2nd day of tour, yes, wake up call did happen but we received several calls, varying between 3 to 5 times. It is like the machine is not working well.
- Buffet breakfast was not set on agreed time and when it did, the "lone" server doing it was extremely unhappy. No smile. No good morning. He was successful in making us aware that he was not happy to be there.
- Quality of buffet breakfast? Poor.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our comfortable beds and clean rooms. We cannot wait to welcome you back.

Been to Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!