My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton in November during our honeymoon, and after I booked the room, I started reading reviews and I got nervous that it was not going to be a pleasant experience. I used to stay at this hotel when I had soccer tournaments as a young girl and I remembered the Sheraton being a fun place to stay,but according to reviews, it has gone downhill overtime. We pulled up and it looked the same so I was hopeful. When we walked in, I was surprised at how modern the lobby was, and how friendly the staff was. We checked in and were making small talk with the manager and explained we were on our honeymoon and planning to drive into Boston everyday for some sightseeing. We went to our room and an hour later, the manager sent up a tray of goodies with a hand written note imploring us to come to him if we needed anything to make our stay better. That was such a nice gesture in itself! Our room was very clean and big and and every staff member was so friendly and helpful. It seemed as though all the staff members knew we were on our honeymoon and gave us advice on what to see in Boston and every time we came back for the night, they asked what we did and saw. the bartenders are delightful and the food from the restaurant was surprisingly delicious.
It is true that there is no breakfast in the morning, but that didn't bother us because we went across the street to Dunkin Donuts and then ate in Boston. It's also true that you have to pay for an internet connection, but we enjoyed not having to check emails and be completely controlled by technology.
One piece of advice though- Route 9 is a traffic nightmare at all times, and as every good New Englander should know- always take the Mass Pike!
We loved staying here and we loved the staff, it was a great option for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 18 miles from Boston, the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center is a great choice for business and leisure travelers.Over 10,000 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel Framingham
- Framingham Sheraton
- Sheraton Tara Framingham